Gold For Quady, Silvers For El Esteco and Rockburn at IWC 2015
Continuing on from our successes in the 2014 competition, we are thrilled to end the year but announcing the first stage of medal winners in the International Wine Challenge 2015.
The IWC has revealed its medal winners from the first tranche of scoring, and there’s plenty to shout about:
- Gold for Quady Winery’s Vya Sweet Vermouth
- Silver for Bodega El Esteco’s Michel Torino Coleccion Torrontes 2014
- Silver for Rockburn’s Pinot Noir 2012
- Bronze for Berton Vineyards
- Bronze for Cantine San Marzano
- Bronze for Bodegas El Esteco’s Michel Torino
- Bronze for Castello Vicchiomaggio
- Bronze for Château Ksara
- Bronze for Quady Winery
There were also commended medals for Berton Vineyards, Bodega El Esteco (Michel Torino), Carmen, Cevico and Cantine San Marzano.
The second tranche of judging commences in March 2015, when entries from northern hemisphere producers will be judged.