Take me
to the top

Hallgarten & Novum Wines’ partnership with the Goodwood Estate extended until 2025

Title Underline

Hallgarten & Novum Wines’ partnership with the Goodwood Estate extended until 2025

Hallgarten & Novum Wines, the specialist wine importer, is delighted to announce an extension of its partnership with the Goodwood Estate for an additional five years. Over the past three years the relationship between Hallgarten and Goodwood has expanded, with the distribution of 300,000 bottles of wine and Champagne across the estate

Hallgarten will continue to be the sole supplier to all of Goodwood’s flagship events, including the Festival of Speed, Qatar Glorious Goodwood and the Goodwood Revival. The extended partnership will see Hallgarten focus on providing Goodwood and its guests with a broad selection of fine wines paired to each of the estate’s events throughout the year. This enhanced range will include some of the top wines from producers including Jim Barry, Frescobaldi and Gérard Bertrand.

During the first three years of the partnership, 65% of wine sales were from Old World producing countries, with the remaining 35% coming from New World. One of the stand-out regions in the Old World has been Provence, notably its signature rosé style which has seen sales double between 2017 and 2019.

Goodwood’s Entertaining and Hospitality Managing Director Andrew Coggings commented:

“We are delighted to continue our partnership with Hallgarten as the sole supplier to the estate and for all of our flagship events. Hallgarten’s professionalism and enthusiasm combined with extensive range of fine wines have proved to be a huge success with our discerning guests. We look forward to offering an enhanced fine wine range, which will be specially paired to our events and support us to continue delivering the high level of hospitality for which Goodwood is renowned.”

Hallgarten Managing Director, Andrew Bewes comments:

“We are incredibly proud to announce that we have extended our partnership with the prestigious Goodwood Estate for a further five years. The world-renowned venue has long been devoted to providing guests with the finest hospitality, alongside top-quality produce and delivered by dedicated teams. This ethos is in complete harmony with our own and we, and our key suppliers, look forward to working in continued partnership with Goodwood. Over the next five years, we will continue to support the team at Goodwood, their events and hospitality offerings, by providing fine wines, seamless customer service, and the essential staff training needed to drive premium sales.”

In addition to being sole supplier for Goodwood’s events, Hallgarten will also be supplying wines for the rest of the estate in its restaurants, for festivals and horse racing fixtures.

Hallgarten will be hosting a series of events including winemaker dinners at ‘The Kennels’ restaurant and the ‘Farmer, Butcher, Chef’ restaurant, and wine tastings for the Goodwood Members’ Wine Club. The partnership will also see Hallgarten’s training team educate more of the Goodwood front-of-house staff, offering WSET courses from Level 1 to Level 3 in addition to Hallgarten’s bespoke WineSure courses.

Hallgarten National Account Manager, Howard Corrigan, commented:

“I am personally delighted that our partnership with Goodwood has been extended and to continue to be the sole supplier for all events and to the estate. The relationship between ourselves and Goodwood over the past three years has been a huge triumph and we are enthusiastic to see the partnership will develop further in the years to come.”