With the government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme ending at the end of August, together with our partner suppliers, we will be supporting our customers in the hospitality sector in September with over 100,000 glasses of wine provided free of charge. This significant investment will be offered exclusively to our partners in the hospitality industry, so they can offer a glass of wine, free of charge, to their guests to help drive bookings in September.
What is the 100,000 glass promotion?
- COVID-19 has made a dramatic impact on everyone, and the hospitality trade has borne the brunt of the impact of the virus.
- We want to support our customers in the hospitality sector and help operators generate footfall as they rebuild their businesses.
- The government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme comes to an end at the end of August; we want to continue to support the On trade in September.
- And we can do it in the best way we know how – by offering great wine!
- Our fantastic suppliers have been very keen to help support this initiative.
- The initiative is designed to help our customers generate bookings in September by offering a complimentary glass of wine to returning guests.
The scheme is open to all Hallgarten customers in the On Trade, and is subject to certain criteria. The scheme is limited to 100,000 glasses, with a maximum of 240 free glasses per participating establishment, and is therefore offered on a ‘First Come, First Served’ basis.
Last date for entries via the online form is 5pm Friday 28th August. All orders invoiced in the month of September will count towards the eligibility criteria.
For further details please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.